Export XML (Final Cut Pro & Premiere)
- Set your “In” and “Out” points by pressing ( I ) and ( O ). Or you can press (Command – A) then press (Option – Command – L) to set “In/Out” locators around the entire project.
- Go to “File > Export”.
- Select “AAF or XML” (⇧⌘E).
- The “Export” window will open.
- Click the “Export to” dropdown to select either Premiere or Final Cut Pro XML
- The “Rendering Mode” drop down menu will let you choose to render effects and fades onto regions
- Change any other export settings and click “Export”