The Edit Menu has commands related to the library and the timeline.
Undo: Undoes the previous action
Redo: Redoes the last undone action
Removes the selected region.
Cuts the selected region at the point of the playhead.
Brings up a window where you can select any clip attributes you’d like to apply including gain, pitch, effects and fade data that were copied from a region.
In order to Paste attributes:
- Select the region you want to copy the attributes from.
- Press (⌘C) or (Copy) from the Edit Menu.
- Click on the region you would like to paste the attributes on.
- Press (⌥V) or (Paste Attributes) from the Edit Menu.
- The attributes window will open.
- Select the attributes you want to apply.
- Click (OK).
Paste to All Empty Markers:
Pastes copied regions to all empty sync markers in the timeline.
Selects all selectable items in the currently selected window.
De-selects all selectable items in the currently selected window.